League of Integrity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
League of Integrity

World of Warcraft

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

How do I get out of the Eastern Kingdoms?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
peromand

How do I get out of the Eastern Kingdoms? Empty
PostSubject: How do I get out of the Eastern Kingdoms?   How do I get out of the Eastern Kingdoms? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 16, 2007 9:33 pm

I'd like to go to Kalimdor, but going through booty bay is right out for a 18th Lvl Warlock. Is there a nice non-deadly place to catch a boat between the continents? Directions from Stormwind or Ironforge plz...

Thx.
Back to top Go down
Anasha
Admin
Anasha

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2006-12-23

PostSubject: Re: How do I get out of the Eastern Kingdoms?   How do I get out of the Eastern Kingdoms? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 16, 2007 9:44 pm

You can walk from IF through Dun Morogh to Loch Modan. Obviously fly, if you have the FP. Go north through Loch Modan, and you'll find yourself in the wetlands. From there, travel west to Menethil Harbor. Once there, there are two boats. Do not go in the boat that never moves! The one on the left goes to Dustwallow Marsh, Theramore. The one on the right goes to Darkshore in Auberdine. Be sure to also pick up the flight paths in Loch Modan and in the Wetlands.
Back to top Go down
peromand

PostSubject: Re: How do I get out of the Eastern Kingdoms?   How do I get out of the Eastern Kingdoms? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2007 1:22 am

Great. Thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do I get out of the Eastern Kingdoms?   How do I get out of the Eastern Kingdoms? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How do I get out of the Eastern Kingdoms?
Page 1 of 1