League of Integrity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
League of Integrity

World of Warcraft

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

how do you get to eastern kingdom from kalimdor

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
dekosoul

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-08-18

how do you get to eastern kingdom from kalimdor Empty
PostSubject: how do you get to eastern kingdom from kalimdor   how do you get to eastern kingdom from kalimdor Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 2:47 pm

can sumone help me out and tell me out to get to eastern kingdom from kalimdor ? plz and ty
Back to top Go down
Phearun

Phearun

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2007-04-24

PostSubject: Its pretty easy   how do you get to eastern kingdom from kalimdor Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 9:47 am

First take the boat from Darnasus to Auberdine (get all flight points on the way). In Auberdine go to the pier and take the boat on the left to Menethill Harbor. Once in Menethill get the flight point and take the road throught the Wetlands to Dun Morr/ Loch Moden. Get the flight point in Loch Moden. From there trek on to Iron Forge and get the flight point. Take the Tram from Iron Forge to Strom Wind and get the flight point there. If you need help getting through the Wetlands, check to see how on the guild is avail and someone will help you through.
Back to top Go down
Anasha
Admin
Anasha

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2006-12-23

PostSubject: Re: how do you get to eastern kingdom from kalimdor   how do you get to eastern kingdom from kalimdor Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 10:08 am

Yup, thats the way to do it...Thanks for posting guys!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: how do you get to eastern kingdom from kalimdor   how do you get to eastern kingdom from kalimdor Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

how do you get to eastern kingdom from kalimdor
Page 1 of 1