League of Integrity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
League of Integrity

World of Warcraft

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dungeons & Raids

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Phearun

Phearun

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2007-04-24

Dungeons & Raids Empty
PostSubject: Dungeons & Raids   Dungeons & Raids Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 3:28 pm

I know that I have posted for Dungeon runs and Raids previously and it kind of fizzled out.

I would like to gain a census for those in the guild that are serious about doing a Dungeon run or Raid. I am working on my attunement for Karazhan. Again for a instance Raid, you have to be 70. If we want to attack a Horde settlement or a village, we can talk about that as well. My goal is to set up a specific time and day of the week that will work for all that are interested. If there is enough interest, this could become a regular thing.

Please let me know if you are interested. Iso, I need to know your class, best time, best day of the week, what Dungeons or Raids you are interested in, and any other information that you feel would be helpful.

I would like to keep this to the guild memebers especially for Dungeons, If however, you have a friend in another guild that is interested, then we can open this to others as space is available. but Guild memebers would have first option to slots for any Dungeon run or Raid.

I hope that we can come together as a guild and perhaps tackel some instances.

I some of us are looking at some of the Tier items and we can only get them from Dungeons or Raids.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Anasha
Admin
Anasha

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2006-12-23

Dungeons & Raids Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dungeons & Raids   Dungeons & Raids Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 12:54 pm

Normally, I think Saturdays or Sundays are my best availabilities. My biggest obstacle is studying for school, otherwise, I'd love to join in!
Back to top Go down

Dungeons & Raids
Page 1 of 1