League of Integrity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
League of Integrity

World of Warcraft

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dungeons & Raids.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Phearun

Phearun

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2007-04-24

Dungeons & Raids. Empty
PostSubject: Dungeons & Raids.   Dungeons & Raids. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 2:50 pm

Since we have quite a few members of some high levels, I was wondering if the guild had planned to do any specific Dungeons, Raids, Arena etc. There is a nice set of T4 gear that I know that I would love and Andrew would prob like too (not speaking for Andrew, but I found he thinks like me alot). This would be great for some high end loot to sell too. I noticed that there is a calendar on the sight and might be a good place to schedule something. Winter is coming and a lot of down time too. I dont have any specific place in mind, but am open to just about anywhere.
Back to top Go down
Anasha
Admin
Anasha

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2006-12-23

Dungeons & Raids. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dungeons & Raids.   Dungeons & Raids. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 3:12 pm

If someone wants to lead that out, that is fine...we are open for that. I personally do not have the time or the knowledge to make such plans.
Back to top Go down

Dungeons & Raids.
Page 1 of 1