League of Integrity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
League of Integrity

World of Warcraft

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Anyone still use this forum?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Anasha
Admin
Anasha

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2006-12-23

Anyone still use this forum? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone still use this forum?   Anyone still use this forum? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 11:09 am

Anyone out there? I am just checking on the forum, see if anyone still uses it or cares to use it.
Back to top Go down
Aurane
Platoon Sergeant
Aurane

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2007-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Anyone still use this forum?   Anyone still use this forum? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 7:18 am

We're here!! We haven't played forever and totally miss you guys!!! We move into our house on Friday and will be up and running SOON. My stupid computer crashed AGAIN. But you'll see us wandering around in no time Wink

Save us a spot! =)
Back to top Go down
Pambele

Pambele

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-04-05

PostSubject: Re: Anyone still use this forum?   Anyone still use this forum? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 7:01 pm

Well tell Andrew to get your comp fixed so I have someone else to flirt with i mean bug.
Tell your dad to get back online too.
miss you guys Hurry back
Back to top Go down
Aurane
Platoon Sergeant
Aurane

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2007-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Anyone still use this forum?   Anyone still use this forum? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 6:47 am

Well tax time is so crazy for him. I'd be surprised if he ever got on. But I'll pass along the message.

We miss you guys! =) We close on our house today so hopefully we'll be up and running within a week or two.
Back to top Go down
Anasha
Admin
Anasha

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2006-12-23

PostSubject: Re: Anyone still use this forum?   Anyone still use this forum? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 5:44 pm

I was going to email you Steph, but then I got a new computer and lost my email address book. Glad you guys are back. Although I've been flirting around with Alliance a bit more lately.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone still use this forum?   Anyone still use this forum? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone still use this forum?
Page 1 of 1