League of Integrity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
League of Integrity

World of Warcraft

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dungeon Runs

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Serkis
Platoon Sergeant
Serkis

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2007-01-15

Dungeon Runs Empty
PostSubject: Dungeon Runs   Dungeon Runs Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 8:51 am

Anyone wanting or needing to do any dungeon runs please let us know so we can work on getting a time to get a good group together to get these runs moving. I know I myself have a few I need too do including getting keyed for some so if you have time and know you can participate ina run or need help with a run either post a comment here or say something in guild chat to any of the officers or to anyone that can help you.
Back to top Go down
Phearun

Phearun

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2007-04-24

Dungeon Runs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dungeon Runs   Dungeon Runs Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 11:10 am

I would like to get a group together perhaps this friday night to do the pre req for Kazaran. I would also like to know if there is an alchemist in the guild that is 325 or higher that can make invisibility potion. Not the lesser type. i have the recipe if you need it. I need a few bottles to do a quest and the AH has not had it for quite some time.
Back to top Go down
Anasha
Admin
Anasha

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2006-12-23

Dungeon Runs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dungeon Runs   Dungeon Runs Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 11:32 am

Alesta has 365 Alchemy. I'll have to check on the potion, not sure what she can make. Can you give us more info, so maybe the whole group can do the pre reqs for that instance?
Back to top Go down
Anasha
Admin
Anasha

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2006-12-23

Dungeon Runs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dungeon Runs   Dungeon Runs Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 11:39 am

Yeah, its not that high of a potion. Unless im mistaken, there are only 2 invisibility potions, regular is a 250 skill, lesser is 185. I have a couple ghost mushrooms, not a ton though. Sungrass i have plenty of.
Back to top Go down
Serkis
Platoon Sergeant
Serkis

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2007-01-15

Dungeon Runs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dungeon Runs   Dungeon Runs Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 8:10 am

I'm up for friday night. I could also make those potions for you if you need me too. I'm sure either one of us can get you hooked up on any pots you need.
Back to top Go down
Phearun

Phearun

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2007-04-24

Dungeon Runs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dungeon Runs   Dungeon Runs Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 11:05 am

Thanks Mary for the potions. I did part of the prereq for Karazhan. You have to kill some mobs and take a sample from a pond and a well. this would ahve been easier in a group. Karazhan can be found in the deadwind pass to the south. The rest of the attunement requires some dungeon runs. If we could be on either Friday night or Saturday morning that would be great. I wont be on Friday night until at least 9 though
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dungeon Runs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dungeon Runs   Dungeon Runs Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dungeon Runs
Page 1 of 1