League of Integrity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
League of Integrity

World of Warcraft

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Thanks Guys!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Silath

Silath

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2007-01-20

Thanks Guys!!! Empty
PostSubject: Thanks Guys!!!   Thanks Guys!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2007 6:48 pm

Just wanted to drop a line and say thanks for the comments. I really do appreciate them. Sorry it has taken me so long to write anything back. I promise I shall keep in better touch, bad gnome! I will be getting a faster connection soon, right now i have to go outside and sit in the gravel to use the web. won't be fast enough to play... but should be more than good enough to send pictures and whatnot.

Until next time,
Bill (Silath)
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/dwinecracker
Anasha
Admin
Anasha

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2006-12-23

Thanks Guys!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanks Guys!!!   Thanks Guys!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2007 7:14 am

Hey Bill!! Great to hear from you. If you are able to sit in the dirt online, I can assume all is well. Tim made it to lvl 70 a few days ago. Tina's Gadgitt is 69 and knockin on 70's door. I'm at 67, moving at a snails pace. Today I have my Medical Terminology final, and tomorrow, my final speech for speech class. So I haven't had tooooo much time to play lately. After tomorrow, I have the next 10 days off before Summer II. And that will suck, almost like workin, going to school 4 days a week, ugh! hehehe. Then a small break and jumpin into the fall semester. Its amazing how fast things go. Sometimes I wish life would slow down, so I could enjoy it more. Anyways, the 3 year old is hollaring at the table, probably wanting more cereal. Take care of yourself and thanks for stopping by!
Back to top Go down
Silath

Silath

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2007-01-20

Thanks Guys!!! Empty
PostSubject: my email   Thanks Guys!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2007 6:05 pm

Hey everybody, almost forgot(actually did forget), my email is william.e.craig@us.army.mil Drop me a line and I will put you on my mailing list, I am going to try to send out weekly updates(circumstances permitting of course). It would be great to hear from you all and sometimes it is nice to feel like I get mail other than junk. That, and it will keep from cluttering up the forum. Everything is going pretty smoothly right now, I have been on a really sweet and easy detail for the last month. I have been back in the gym, and am beginning to get brody again. Honestly, I think I sat around too much before I came here. It has definately been a change getting readjusted to life in the sandbox. The worst part is that I am missing my daughter getting to grow up. That really sucks, but my wife has been awesome about putting pictures and videos on the web for me to see. Well, that is enough of my rambling for now, I will catch you on the flip side.

Peace,
Bill
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/dwinecracker
Anasha
Admin
Anasha

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2006-12-23

Thanks Guys!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanks Guys!!!   Thanks Guys!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2007 1:11 pm

Bleh, we love forum clutter!!! Not enough people utilize this tool as it is.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Thanks Guys!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanks Guys!!!   Thanks Guys!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thanks Guys!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
League of Integrity :: Public Forums :: General Chat-
Jump to: