League of Integrity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
League of Integrity

World of Warcraft

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

ZF run NEone?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Serkis
Platoon Sergeant
Serkis

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2007-01-15

ZF run NEone? Empty
PostSubject: ZF run NEone?   ZF run NEone? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 19, 2007 7:21 pm

Hey all just wanted to see if anyone else had any ZF quests they'd like to pound out sometime. I still have the quests for ZF and would like to get them done and out of my log. We can work out a time and date when we know who all would like to join in the run. Thanks Guys(and Gals).
Back to top Go down
nighthaw

ZF run NEone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZF run NEone?   ZF run NEone? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2007 4:34 pm

I know this thread is kinda old but i was wondering if anyone has some time. I want to go into ZF for a few things as well as complete some quests i have in Uldaman and am trying to get the plate helm from the undead boss in RFD. If anyone has characters that can join me i would appriciate it. I will be running all day tommarrow and the following day and this upcoming weekend. I am leaving the deadmine runs alone this weekend and focusing on progressing Dragonic past level 46. Much Appriciated.
Back to top Go down

ZF run NEone?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
League of Integrity :: Public Forums :: Instance/Group Scheduling-
Jump to: