League of Integrity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
League of Integrity

World of Warcraft

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARY!!! =)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aurane
Platoon Sergeant
Aurane

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2007-01-23

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARY!!! =) Empty
PostSubject: HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARY!!! =)   HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARY!!! =) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 9:09 am

queen Mary! Today is your day =) Have a wonderful birthday!!

Andrew and I miss you guys!! We're still trying to get our computers fixed. Wow isn't working right and my computer is completely fried Crying or Very sad We just gotta take it in and we should be able to play soon!! We're having wow withdrawals Wink

anyway, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Anasha
Admin
Anasha

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2006-12-23

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARY!!! =) Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARY!!! =)   HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARY!!! =) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 10:36 am

Thanks guys! Today isn't turning out too great. I have an Anatomy & Physiology test today. Ryan has been sick for the last few days. Jim stayed home with him yesterday, and he'll come home early for me to go take my test. I wish you guys were closer, Jim could fix your computer for ya. We've been play wow on the Draka server. We turned over to the Horde side. I know, but hey, I dont have much time to play, so a new character doesn't require that much time. I hope to see you guys online SOON!
Back to top Go down

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARY!!! =)
Page 1 of 1