League of Integrity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
League of Integrity

World of Warcraft

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Alliance with Absolution

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anasha
Admin
Anasha

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2006-12-23

Alliance with Absolution Empty
PostSubject: Alliance with Absolution   Alliance with Absolution Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 8:55 pm

The guild, Absolution, has inquired becoming an alliance with our guild. We decided that adding more people to our list of gamers is welcomed and should provide to be enjoyable. Absolution has many of our own beliefs, and is also an all adult guild. So I would like you all to extend your hands and offer aid or groups with our new allies.

We'll be working on some guidelines for grouping, just to keep everything smooth and everyone happy, as well as a channel for open communication between our two guilds.

If you have any questions or comments, feel free to post em!
Back to top Go down
Phearun

Phearun

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2007-04-24

Alliance with Absolution Empty
PostSubject: Greetings from Absolution   Alliance with Absolution Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 11:58 am

Greetings from guild Absolution. Many of you may remember me as I was a member of your guild not long ago. My choice to move to Absolution had nothing to do with League of Integrity. Some good RL friends and in-game friends created a new guild and asked me to join.

A short time ago I approached Mary and Jim with the idea of a guild alliance between Absolution and League of Integrity. Since both guilds have similar values, guild standards and both guilds are lower in members, I was hoping that we could create an alliance where both guilds can work together to further our adventures in Azeroth. Mary and Jim discussed the proposal and agreed to the alliance. We hope to be able to group together for dungeon runs, arena, PVP, quests, etc. As with League of Integrity we are an adult guild and have the same expectations of our members as you have of yours. As more of our members are looking to explore Dungeons and Raids we were looking for a guild that would compliment our own for these ventures. Based on my time with League of Integrity, I recommended your guild for this alliance.

We will also be working on setting up channels for in-game chat (which has proven as a necessity for instances). We have members of various levels and play styles. Some like myself are on quite regularly, while others have RL schedules that do not accommodate as much play time. Please say hi to our members when you see them and put us on your friends list.
Back to top Go down

Alliance with Absolution
Page 1 of 1