League of Integrity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
League of Integrity

World of Warcraft

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Looking for a group for Friday night 10/12/07

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Phearun

Phearun

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2007-04-24

Looking for a group for Friday night 10/12/07 Empty
PostSubject: Looking for a group for Friday night 10/12/07   Looking for a group for Friday night 10/12/07 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 3:23 pm

I am looking for a group of 3 to assist the wife and i complete some group quests. you must be level 70 and have your flying mount as we will need to fly in to some places so that we are not aggroing and to make things a bit more efficient. I may have a 3rd person so that we would only need 2 others, but that is not confirmned at this time. Please send me a message in-game before Friday night via a letter or email me at Co.rea@hotmail.com

We have about 6-10 quests to do. If you have any, we would be happy to help on your quests as well.

[b]
Back to top Go down
Anasha
Admin
Anasha

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2006-12-23

Looking for a group for Friday night 10/12/07 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for a group for Friday night 10/12/07   Looking for a group for Friday night 10/12/07 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 12:52 pm

What time you looking at doing this stuff...I'll be available after 7:30pm EST. Jim, probably earlier.
Back to top Go down

Looking for a group for Friday night 10/12/07
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
League of Integrity :: Public Forums :: WoW Chat-
Jump to: