League of Integrity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
League of Integrity

World of Warcraft

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Gatherer

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anasha
Admin
Anasha

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2006-12-23

Gatherer Empty
PostSubject: Gatherer   Gatherer Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 10:06 am

If you have a profession that has you mining ore, finding herbs, or you are just an avid treasure hunter, this is the mod for you! It doesn't help you find them, gatherer's function is to record these things for you. So the next time you go looking for a khorium vein, you can see where you have already located one, so you can check for a respawn. Even if the char you are playing isn't an ore or herb collector, you can click on it, and it will be saved. The most cool aspect of this....is that once you get it...all guild members contribute to the recordings of these items! What that means, is if I am mining Adamantite, and you have gatherer installed, a little note will pop up in the chat box, stating that I found an adamnatite vein. You could, if you chose, to look at my location on your map, and see that vein yourself. So the next time you go there, you can mine it yourself, if it is there. Its one way the guild can really help each other out. And it speeds up mining and herb gatherings.

It only takes moments to download from http://www.gathereraddon.com/dl/ . There are at least 3 of us that have been using this for sometime... Click on the top zip file to download.

One note: it says that this mod is out of date, but it works fine, with no errors. This mod also requires no other mods for it to work.

Good luck, and happy hunting!!
Back to top Go down
Phearun

Phearun

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2007-04-24

Gatherer Empty
PostSubject: Great Post   Gatherer Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 2:45 pm

I am definitley going to download this mod. I remeber you saying somehting about it before, but I couldnt find the Mod. Thanks again
Back to top Go down

Gatherer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
League of Integrity :: Public Forums :: WoW Chat-
Jump to: