League of Integrity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
League of Integrity

World of Warcraft

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[b]Warlock Epic Riding Mount. [/b]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Phearun

Phearun

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2007-04-24

[b]Warlock Epic Riding Mount. [/b] Empty
PostSubject: [b]Warlock Epic Riding Mount. [/b]   [b]Warlock Epic Riding Mount. [/b] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 9:00 am

I just want to let the guild know ( and for new Warlocks) that I have the End Mats (Jeeves Jar, Black Load Stone and the Glyffs )for the Epic Ridig mount as well as the cresent key to the west wing of Dire maul. I took a group there last night and we needed to get the key first, so I was able to get it. If the group is all 60+ it is not a difficult run. I learned a couple of things last night to take a few minutes off the total time. If you need the mount, let me know. I am sure the guild can provide the rest of the group for you. Just make sure to remind me to gather Soul Shards first. Ran out last night and had to go to outland to gather some. What a pain that was.

Phearun--Main--Warlock
Rithuun--Alt--Shaman
Gador--Alt--Druid
Back to top Go down
Anasha
Admin
Anasha

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2006-12-23

PostSubject: Re: [b]Warlock Epic Riding Mount. [/b]   [b]Warlock Epic Riding Mount. [/b] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 4:04 pm

Cool, thats always helpful!!

Thanks Todd
Back to top Go down
Serkis
Platoon Sergeant
Serkis

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2007-01-15

PostSubject: Re: [b]Warlock Epic Riding Mount. [/b]   [b]Warlock Epic Riding Mount. [/b] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 5:59 pm

It's a great mount to have and any warlocks that are close to hitting 60 I'm up for helping out anytime I'm on to get you up and get you the mount along with Todd and anyone else.

Serkis - Main - 70 warlock
multiple alts ;P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [b]Warlock Epic Riding Mount. [/b]   [b]Warlock Epic Riding Mount. [/b] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[b]Warlock Epic Riding Mount. [/b]
Page 1 of 1