League of Integrity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
League of Integrity

World of Warcraft

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Character professions

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Phearun

Phearun

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2007-04-24

Character professions Empty
PostSubject: Character professions   Character professions Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2007 2:28 pm

I am not sure who maintains that guild information, but could memebers be allowed to input information into the note section for our characters. Specifically to state what our professions are and at what level they are. I am not suggesting that the note section be used for anything else as that could lead to some uneeded comments. This so that we could see what professions guildies have, while we are online.

Good Questing and Honorable fighting.

Phearun (Todd's main)
Back to top Go down
Anasha
Admin
Anasha

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2006-12-23

PostSubject: Re: Character professions   Character professions Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2007 8:20 am

I believe everyone has the ability to change guild note info. If I'm wrong, let us know, we'll check on the settings again.
Back to top Go down
Phearun

Phearun

PostSubject: Re: Character professions   Character professions Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2007 2:17 pm

I think that I tried and could not put a note in. I will check agian and let you know in game if you are on. Jim can make the change too, correct? Who else could make the adjust if needed. Thank you
Back to top Go down
Anasha
Admin
Anasha

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2006-12-23

PostSubject: Re: Character professions   Character professions Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2007 4:38 pm

Actually, only the registered guild leader can do that, and that is Jim's account. Although I can get on his account and start clicking boxes Wink
Back to top Go down
drosten

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-06-27

PostSubject: Re: Character professions   Character professions Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2007 1:53 pm

catrillia -alchemy/herbalism
uorette- mining /jewelcrafting
drosten
Back to top Go down
http://thinkbigactsilly.com
Phearun

Phearun

PostSubject: Re: Character professions   Character professions Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2007 8:35 am

Rithuun---Herbalism/Alchemy
Gador---Skinning/Leatherworking
Phearun---Mining/Jewelcrafting
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character professions   Character professions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Character professions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
League of Integrity :: Public Forums :: WoW Chat-