League of Integrity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
League of Integrity

World of Warcraft

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Outland dungeon runs

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Serkis
Platoon Sergeant
Serkis

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2007-01-15

Outland dungeon runs Empty
PostSubject: Outland dungeon runs   Outland dungeon runs Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2007 6:16 pm

Hey anyone needing to do any dungeon runs in OL. I have quests clogging my quest log that I would like to get done when we can get a group together to do a few runs. I have quests in Hellfire Citadel, The Underbog and Coilfang Res. I am open most of the weekend that I know of so anyone that would be interested go ahead and post what times would be best for you. this could take a few weeks to complete all the dungeon runs but I think it would be good for some guildie grouping and spending time playing with eachother while helping eachother out also. Thanks Guys.
Back to top Go down
Anasha
Admin
Anasha

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2006-12-23

PostSubject: Re: Outland dungeon runs   Outland dungeon runs Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2007 10:58 pm

Sounds good, I dont think we have anything much going on this weekend...
Back to top Go down
Phearun

Phearun

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2007-04-24

PostSubject: Re: Outland dungeon runs   Outland dungeon runs Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2007 12:21 pm

I am open to doing some Dungeon Runs. Saturday evening would be gret or if we can, Friday night 6/8/07. would be a great night. i too have some quests that are clogging my list. Folowing our last run in the Underbog, I looked around and found the tunnel to go down the the Coilfang Res quests. It looks a bit easier than the last one we tried.
Back to top Go down
Anasha
Admin
Anasha

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2006-12-23

PostSubject: Re: Outland dungeon runs   Outland dungeon runs Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2007 12:40 pm

Cool, I think we can make it either weekend night.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Outland dungeon runs   Outland dungeon runs Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Outland dungeon runs
Page 1 of 1