League of Integrity

World of Warcraft

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

So long

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Silath

Silath

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2007-01-20

PostSubject: So long   Sun May 06, 2007 7:24 pm

It has been awesome being part of the family for the past year. Thanks Tim for introducing me to WoW. Can't say thank you enough Jim and Mary for all the help you have been. Things have been hairy for the past little while. Ya'll have helped keep me sane. Don't think you have seen the last of me, I will be back. Bigger and badder than ever.

Peace,
Bill
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://myspace.com/dwinecracker
Anasha
Admin
Anasha

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2006-12-23

PostSubject: Re: So long   Mon May 07, 2007 8:50 am

We will keep your spot in the guild warm for you Bill. I remember when Tim had to go clean or whatever and take a brief break from WoW, you'd fill in for him. You are the exact type of person we look for when we recruit, great personality, funny, and very helpful. You may have a tag that says you haven't logged in for a year or more, but we know that every day you're gone, that is one day closer to when you'll be home. Take care of yourself over there, and be sure to post when you can, let us know how its going, and when ya need things. I know how hard it can be to pack a huge box while lugging around a newborn baby and trying to get that box to the post office. We'll do our best to help you keep your sanity. Take care Bill.

Last edited by on Mon May 07, 2007 8:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nighthaw

PostSubject: Be Safe   Mon May 07, 2007 4:08 pm

Hey Man i am on lunch, have to go back to the motor pool after this just wanted to tell you to take care out there. Remember Drop, Seek cover and Return Fire. Don't be a hero if you don't have to. You still have dungeons to run.
Back to top Go down
Aurane
Platoon Sergeant
Aurane

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2007-01-23

PostSubject: BYE BILL!!   Tue May 08, 2007 10:17 am

Sad I hope all goes well while you're gone. Don't forget about us ok??! Razz We better see you soon! See ya

Stephanie Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HolyCav
Admin

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-02-02

PostSubject: Keep your head down   Tue May 08, 2007 11:05 pm

Bill,

Everything Mary said in her post goes double for me. I expect you to email, mail or call us. We will send you some care packages when we get your address.

If they haven't told you yet, you'll be in Kuwait for a few weeks before you go north. You have some climatization and training to do as well as draw your equipment.

Pay attention to the trainers and use your common sense. Keep all your battle rattle on at all times. Depending on where you go, you may want to get used to sleeping in your armor and tie your weapon to yourself.

My email addy is: james.delaney@us.army.mil
PH# 574-876-6532.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So long   

Back to top Go down

So long
Page 1 of 1