League of Integrity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
League of Integrity

World of Warcraft

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Did you know?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Anasha
Admin
Anasha

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2006-12-23

Did you know? Empty
PostSubject: Did you know?   Did you know? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2007 11:32 am

drunken Drunkenness drunken

Did you know? PixelYour character can become drunk when drinking too much alcohol.

If you become more than 50% drunk, you will have drunk bubbles hiccoughing up occasionally.

As you get more drunk, you start weaving when you walk.

As you get more drunk, you start slurring your words in chat.

Every 20% drunk you are, creatures appear one level lower than they actually are.

Drunkenness is saved when you log out and fades over 15 minutes.

Intoxication distorts your character's view of the world to a fish-eye perspective (this happens gradually over time when you're drunk).

lol!

Back to top Go down
Aurane
Platoon Sergeant
Aurane

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2007-01-23

Did you know? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Did you know?   Did you know? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2007 9:03 am

lol that is so stinkin funny! i'll have to try it. since i don't drink i should let aurane have some fun right?!? =)
Back to top Go down
Daesigil

Daesigil

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2007-04-15

Did you know? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Did you know?   Did you know? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2007 9:03 am

Yeah I actually learned that the hard way with my Gnome Mage on New Years Eve when he was downing way too much of that festive brew in SW. It was really hard to walk with him after a while he kept zig-zagging, lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Did you know? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Did you know?   Did you know? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Did you know?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
League of Integrity :: Public Forums :: WoW Chat-
Jump to: