League of Integrity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
League of Integrity

World of Warcraft

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Crafted items

Go down 
+2
Anasha
Tina
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Tina
Platoon Sergeant
Tina

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2007-02-11

Crafted items Empty
PostSubject: Crafted items   Crafted items Icon_minitimeSun Feb 11, 2007 11:36 pm

If anyone needs any rifles/scopes/bullets, I am nearly a 300 engineer and can make several types of each, but not all yet (can't bring myself to shell out 50g for a recipe). I can also make a limited selection of useless gadgets, such as the mechanical squirrel and mech. yeti (the one that doesn't fight).
I can make salt shaker as well, if there are any interested leatherworkers.

Gadgitt
Back to top Go down
nighthaw

Crafted items Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crafted items   Crafted items Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2007 12:12 pm

I just wanted to let eveyone know that if they need 32-40 crafter blacksmith items please let me know i am at 216 and only have to make a few more items to get to 225 so i can go to the next level of training. I have alot of mats but some specific stuff might be needed depending on what you need. I am usaly on after 6 alaskan time and random times over the week end. See yall in the game.
Back to top Go down
Anasha
Admin
Anasha

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2006-12-23

Crafted items Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crafted items   Crafted items Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2007 1:49 pm

And I would be your local 334 Tailor. Bags, I can make em, along with a ton of clothes and shirts. I will more than likely not have the mats, as I am using them to up my skill still. Feel free to ask for anything I may be able to make, I love helping out.
Back to top Go down
Aurane
Platoon Sergeant
Aurane

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2007-01-23

Crafted items Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crafted items   Crafted items Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2007 10:23 am

And I could be your local enchanter =) I'm working on getting more mats but I have enough skill to get you some good stuff
Back to top Go down
Serkis
Platoon Sergeant
Serkis

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2007-01-15

Crafted items Empty
PostSubject: Herb/Alch   Crafted items Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2007 8:18 pm

If anyone ever needs any herbs or potions for quests or would just like them to help their experience in game let me know. I'm a 340 Alchemist and 375 herbalist
Back to top Go down
nighthaw

Crafted items Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crafted items   Crafted items Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2007 4:40 pm

Update... now at 243 blacksmithing(dragonic) and 115 enchanting(carmis) if you need help with anything in those fields i will do what i can mats are not to hard to come by for the minor enchants i can do and minor blacksmithing. At high levels i might need the mats but i can make whatever i have for you without charging anything. On at random times just let me know if you need something when you see me.
Back to top Go down
Heres

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-01-26

Crafted items Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crafted items   Crafted items Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 10:40 am

I'm a 375 skinner, so if anyone needs leathers of any sort, I'm here. My mining is only 125 atm, so not much help there unless you want lowbie ore.
Back to top Go down
Phearun

Phearun

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2007-04-24

Crafted items Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crafted items   Crafted items Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 11:33 am

I am at 375 mining and can smelt everything thus far. Started Jewelcrafting but still low on that profession.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Crafted items Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crafted items   Crafted items Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crafted items
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
League of Integrity :: Public Forums :: Auction House & Guild Bank-
Jump to: