League of Integrity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
League of Integrity

World of Warcraft

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lockpickers please.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Serkis
Platoon Sergeant
Serkis

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2007-01-15

Lockpickers please. Empty
PostSubject: Lockpickers please.   Lockpickers please. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2007 4:08 pm

Hey all just wanted to see if any rouges could help me get some chests unlocked that I have piled up in my Bank account. Will give you half of what profit I recieve from the items they contain.
Back to top Go down
Anasha
Admin
Anasha

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2006-12-23

PostSubject: Re: Lockpickers please.   Lockpickers please. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2007 10:36 pm

I have no rogues. I'm no good at playing them. :(

Neither does Jim.
Back to top Go down
Serkis
Platoon Sergeant
Serkis

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2007-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Lockpickers please.   Lockpickers please. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 09, 2007 6:32 pm

NM guys I just realized that we have only two rouges and one is mine both are only lvl 19 so I'll just have to work on him some more or pay someone in game. Thanks though.
Back to top Go down
HolyCav
Admin

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Lockpickers please.   Lockpickers please. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 11, 2007 12:50 pm

There is one more option for lock picking. I can make keys for some locks. Let me know what kind of box you have and I'll see if I have a key for it.
Back to top Go down
Tina
Platoon Sergeant
Tina

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2007-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Lockpickers please.   Lockpickers please. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 11, 2007 1:58 pm

Nooooooooooo...... Don't pay anyone to open boxes, please! I'm glad to open most lockboxes (up to 300 skill) for free. I'm on most weekday mornings and on and off all weekend. Just drop me a message and let me know when you'll be on.

Gadgitt- 60 Gnome rogue
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lockpickers please.   Lockpickers please. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lockpickers please.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
League of Integrity :: Public Forums :: Auction House & Guild Bank-
Jump to: