League of Integrity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
League of Integrity

World of Warcraft

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Tap, tap... Anyone out there...?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Heres

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-01-26

Tap, tap... Anyone out there...? Empty
PostSubject: Tap, tap... Anyone out there...?   Tap, tap... Anyone out there...? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2007 5:29 pm

Hola! Just checking in to see what's the hot topic. Doesn't look like there is any at the moment (well, except the Officer's post). So how about this - what are the times most of you are on? I'm usually on after 9 pm. central time on the weeknights and stay on until 12. Friday or Saturday (depending on what's going on that evening) I'll get on between 8 and 9 and stay on until about 1. Sunday is always up in the air. The reason I ask this is so, once in a while, we can maybe group up with our 60's and maybe do an instance in Outlands. Considering that the instances there average about an hour to do (and not a lifetime), I think it would be fun.

Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Anasha
Admin
Anasha

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2006-12-23

PostSubject: Re: Tap, tap... Anyone out there...?   Tap, tap... Anyone out there...? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2007 9:50 pm

Its a toss up when I'm on anymore. I started back to school this past January. I have one class twice a week during the daytime, and another class twice a week in the evenings. So probably the best time is the weekends for us. Also, we have a 6 month old daughter and a 2 yr old son, so they tend to keep us busy. I'd love to play out in the Outlands sometime, but I doubt it'd be any in the weeknights, im tired now, ugh.
Back to top Go down
Aurane
Platoon Sergeant
Aurane

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2007-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Tap, tap... Anyone out there...?   Tap, tap... Anyone out there...? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2007 12:15 pm

That sounds like fun. I wanna get to the outlands, I better level up on my character. Smile
Back to top Go down
Tina
Platoon Sergeant
Tina

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2007-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Tap, tap... Anyone out there...?   Tap, tap... Anyone out there...? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 11, 2007 1:26 pm

I do most of my playing weekday mornings, between 8:30 and noon (MT). On weekends I'm kind of on and off all day.
I'm a little inexperienced when it comes to doing instances, but I'd be glad to go (only one way to get experience!).
Back to top Go down
Daesigil

Daesigil

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2007-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Tap, tap... Anyone out there...?   Tap, tap... Anyone out there...? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2007 9:07 am

My play schedule varies, right now I'm in the process of levelling up my girlfriend's characters so that we can quest together, but usually I can be found on Friday nights unless I'm out doing rl things.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tap, tap... Anyone out there...?   Tap, tap... Anyone out there...? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tap, tap... Anyone out there...?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
League of Integrity :: Public Forums :: WoW Chat-
Jump to: