League of Integrity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
League of Integrity

World of Warcraft

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Still an "initiate"?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anasha
Admin
Anasha

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2006-12-23

Still an "initiate"? Empty
PostSubject: Still an "initiate"?   Still an "initiate"? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 23, 2007 3:53 pm

If you are still an initiate in guild, there are easy ways to become a member.

First thing you'll want to do is group up with any leader and do some questing. We like to get a feel of who a person is, before we promote you. Also, feel free to chat openly in guild chat. Our guild is a friendly-family type guild, so talking is what families do, right?

Also be friendly, offer to help others quest, and group up. This is the type of gamer we want in our guild. Right now we are pretty new, we'd like you all to become long-term veterans and ultimately show all other new-comers how our guild is, awesome!
Back to top Go down
peromand

PostSubject: Re: Still an "initiate"?   Still an "initiate"? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2007 12:26 am

Just a note related to questing and helping out. My days off are Tues & Wed. I'm on pretty much all night those days. As I work Backshift I am most often online after 2:00 PM EST and until 9:00PM other days. I am nearly always at loose ends and ready to assist anyone who needs an extra hand from a 24th warlock.
Back to top Go down
Tina
Platoon Sergeant
Tina

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2007-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Still an "initiate"?   Still an "initiate"? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 11, 2007 1:31 pm

I also have a variety of level characters if anyone needs a hand. Just say so!

Gadgitt- 60 Gnome rogue
Arynne-21 Draenei Hunter
Gnomicidal- 19 Gnome mage
Dandela- 24 Gnome warlock
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Still an "initiate"?   Still an "initiate"? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Still an "initiate"?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum